Google Chrome will store any files, images or programs that you download in a folder that you specify on the “Options” menu. The default setting for this, in Windows 7, is the “Downloads” folder in your user folder. However, if you want to change this to a location that you can access more easily, you can do so at any time.
- How to turn off hardware acceleration in Google Chrome
- How to see recent downloads in Google Chrome
- Set Google Chrome as default browser in Windows 7
- How to start Google Chrome automatically
- How to change the startup page in Google Chrome
Launch Chrome, then click the wrench icon at the top-right corner of the window.
Disclaimer: Most of the pages on the internet include affiliate links, including some on this site.